GHE FloraKleen is a salt clearing solution that is unique to the grow industry. FloraKleen is formulated to remove fertilizer residues that can accumulate over time in hydroponic systems, growing media, and potting soils. It is safe for use in all systems and media while plants are growing. It can also be used between crops to clean the systems from accumulated salts. Unlike other products on the market, it is not enzyme based and uses a completely different technology.
GHE FloraKleen can be used at any time throughout the plants life.
During cultivation, FloraKleen:
- Dissolves accumulated mineral salts.
- Reduces plant stress from excess and imbalanced nutrients.
- Breaks nutrient bonds that attach fertilizer salts to growing media, also correcting nutrient lock-out.
- Nourishes the microbial life in the substrate.
- Use FloraKleen monthly to purge your hydroponic system or potted plants from excess salts that can accumulate as a result of regular fertilizer application.
GHE FloraKleen is also an excellent final flush:
Use GHE FloraKleen as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation and sugaring. Use the last 1 or 2 days before harvest, alone or in conjunction with Ripen.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In Hydroponic systems:
Between nutrient solution changes: Mix 1,5 to 3 mL per liter of water. Use milder solution for young or fragile plants, stronger solution for older and stronger plants close to harvest. Circulate 24 hours with FloraKleen alone before adding nutrients.
Final flush before harvest:
1.Alone: Drain old nutrient solution and discard. Refill hydroponic reservoir with fresh water and mix 3 mL of FloraKleen per liter water. Run this solution during last day or two before harvest.
Add 3 mL of FloraKleen per liter water during the last 2 days before harvest to increase the sugar level in your crop.
In potting soil & soil-less mixes:
1.Alone: Fill a watering can with fresh water and add 1,5 to 3 mL /Litre of ForaKleen. Drench until there is run-off from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertilizer schedule with the next watering.
Add 3 mL of FloraKleen per litre water during the last 2 days before harvest to increase the sugar level in your crop.
* NB. FloraKleen and Ripen are not antagonistic, but work together in perfect synergy.
There are no reviews yet.