Indoor / Outdoor thermometer with Hygrometer
Temperature Range :
Indoor : -10°C to 50°C
Outdoor : -50°C to 70°C
Indoor Hygrometer Range :
25% RH – 98% RH
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Fix the unit on a wall indoor with a screw and fix the sensor probe outdoor through the window or a small hole in the wall.
- Check the maximum or minimum temperature and humidity by pressing the MAX./MIN. switch. The memory will show the maximum or minimum temperature / humidity of the period from the last reset on the relative display.
- Before you press it for a second time , please wait for the max. or min. to appear on the display.
- Reset the memory by pressing the RESET switch once.
- For °C and °F conversion, push the switch at the back.
- Use on 1.5 volt AA battery.
When there is a malformed display showing, please reset the unit by taking out the battery for a few seconds.