The SolarSystem controller of California Lightworks is a programmable controller for the SolarSystem serie: 275, 550 and the 1100. The controller allows you to manually or automaticallycontrol the light’s spectrum and power, it also eliminates the need for an external timer.
Depending on which light system you have, you can control two or more channels (the red, white and blue light). This is very useful for the different growth stages of the plant; in the bloom phase the plant needs more red and in VEG phase it needs more blue.
You can set up an automated program for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar. It also allows the LED’s to automatically and gradually switch on and off at sunrise or sunset.
You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Take control of your grow operation!
● Touch screen digital controller
● Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
● Automatic multi-voltage power supply
● 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
● 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
● Day/week/month/season calendar
● Save multiple programs and routines
● One touch view mode for natural white lighting
● Battery power back-up
● Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
● Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
● Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
● Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
● 5 year warranty
With the controller you can adjust the whole growth cycle according to your wishes and you can optimize the yield and quality of your crop. The controller is easy to program and easy to install, all connecting cables are included.
Another benefit of the controller is that you can give the plant more blue light in the growth stage and more red in the bloom phase when the plants need it the most. If for example your sativa is stretching too much you can reduce the red light and increase the blue to reduce internodal distance. On the other hand, if your indica is too short you can reduce the blue light and increase the red light to enlarge the internode distance and build a bigger plant structure.
If you would like to use several SolarSystem’s at the same time, they are easy to connect to each other with a phone cable. You can connect the controller to the first SolarSystem and daisy-chain (link the others accordingly), the controller can handle up to 1000 lights.