Plagron Power Roots
Power roots is a root simulator. Therefore, Power Roots stimulates root growth and increase the resistance of the plant. It works quickly, and is economical. Power Roots ensures the development of strong plants
The advantages of Power Roots
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Improves uptake of nutrients and the soil structure.
- Reduce the likelihood of over-fertilisation by using Power Roots
Dosage and use
First, add 1 ml of Power Roots per 1 litre of water (1:1000). Secondly, stir well and test PH. Finally, adjust PH and apply to plants.
apply each time the plants are watered, until the fourth week of the flowering phase.
Power Roots contains organic elements, as a result, it can only be stored for up to 48 hours after mixing.
NPK fertiliser (0-0-2)
Power Roots is available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 litre bottle and 5 litre can.
There are no reviews yet.