Sunmaster Dual Spectrum HPS Bulb
The Sunmaster Dual High Pressure Sodium Flowering bulbs have fast become one of the most popular HPS bulbs. This is mainly due to their higher than most lumen count and very reasonable cost .
For example, an average brand name 600watt lamp has a lumen output of around 85-90,000 lumens whereas the Sunmaster boasts a 90-95,000 lumen count…” more lumens = more yield and a higher growth rate.
The Sunmaster range of Dual spectrum lamps, has a higher Red and Blue spectrum output, ideal for those using one lamp for both vegetative and flowering.
Increased red and blue light compared to a standard HPS bulb
- Produces higher chlorophyll levels for greener healthier plants
- Promotes larger leaf area & mass
- Inhibits unnatural stem elongation
- Encourages inter nodes whilst keeping a compact plant
- Produces thicker primary stems
- Encourages earlier flowering and total number of flowers
- Delivers higher yields and fruit weight
Due to the sheer intensity of HPS lamps you’ll often find yourself coming away blurry eyed after tending to your plants….. We highly recommend protecting your eyes with these LUMII GROW ROOM LENSES
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE BULBS NEED A BALLAST OR TRANSFORMER TO RUN THEM !!
There are no reviews yet.