Prima Klima Tradings returns to the activated carbon filter market with a particularly innovative concept .
Indeed, the new Prima Klima filters are based on the use of better quality charcoal and coconut shells .
The result is a Prima Klima K2600 Mini flange 125 mm 240 m3/h filter, offering excellent performance at a very low price !
Characteristics of a Prima Klima K2600 Mini 120/180 flange 125 mm 240 m3/h:
– Filter outlet: 125 mm ;
– Maximum air volume accepted: 240 m3/h ;
– Dimensions: 18 x 12 cm ;
– Weight: 1.9 kg.
Here are the tips for use so that the Prima Klima K2600 Mini flange 125 mm 240 m3/h carbon filter can last for a consecutive year :
– Install the Prima Klima K2600 Mini flange 125 mm 240 m3/h carbon filter within the culture space, in the center and at the height of the latter, and connect it to the inlet of an air extractor, whose flow rate does not exceed 240 m3 per hour ;
– Be sure to retain all its effectiveness, exclusively for the flowering or fruiting phase , and thus, not to expose it to excessive humidity, imperatively below 70% humidity, which would definitely affect its performance;
– Keep the pre-filter of the Prima Klima K2600 Mini flange 125 mm 240 m3/h (wadding form surrounding the carbon filter), always clean and placed around the filter when in use, in order to avoid any clogging phenomenon, which can be caused by environmental pollution and plant pollen;
– Clean the pre-filter of the Prima Klima K2600 Mini flange 125 mm 240 m3/h filter, as soon as it appears tarnished, by simply removing it and placing it in the washing machine at 30°C (maximum) to finish by air dry only .