CANNA Start Fertilizer
CANNA Start is a well-balanced fertilizer forseedlings and cuttings . CANNA Start is suitable for a variety of substrates like rockwool starter cubes, coir pellets, peat moss pellets, seedling mixes and most other propagation media.
CANNA Start brings all the micro and macro nutrients to your seedlings or cuttings and ensures your young shoots a healthy and robust development.
With the addition of CANNA Start to its product line, CANNA now offers a complete nutrition program. With CANNA Start, choose CANNA right from the start. From cloning to harvesting!
Advantages of CANNA START:
- CANNA Start goes perfectly with all other CANNA fertilizers. When the cuttings are transplanted from the starter to the final support, you can switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA Vega fertilizer adapted to your growing medium (CANNA TERRA, COCO, HYDRO or AQUA) for the remaining time of the cycle. It interacts particularly well with CANNA RHIZOTONIC fertilizer. Associated with this root stimulator, it allows to obtain more vigorous and thicker roots.
- Reduces the risk of over-fertilization. Since cuttings and seedlings do not have the same needs as mature plants, regular fertilizer for the vegetative phase is not suitable for them because you risk giving them too much fertilizer.
- Reduces the risk of yellowing of plant tissues. Diluting a vegetative fertilizer to adapt it to cuttings and seedlings is not a relevant solution. Indeed, such a dilution does not contain enough trace elements and macroelements, which causes the plant to turn yellow. This is far from a good start for your culture. To get strong and healthy plants, you have to start on the right foot. CANNA has therefore developed CANNA Start to obtain the exact proportion of nutrients for cuttings and seedlings.
CANNA Start is the perfect solution for growers who:
- use seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Place their cuttings in small pots before transplanting them into the final medium
- Shake well before use
- Fill the tank with water
- Add canna Start for a dilution in the tank of 1/250 (40ml for 10L of water) The EC of canna Start dissolved in tap water varies between 0.7-1.3 mS (= EC = Electro Conductivity = The ability of a solution to conduct an electric current. This measurement is used to find out the concentration of dissolved solids in water.)
- recommended pH: 5.2 ? 6.2
- Make sure there is sufficient drainage (+10%)
- Store closed in a dark, frost-proof place.
- Keep out of reach of children
FERTILIZERS FOR NUTRITIONAL MINERAL SOLUTIONS NFU 42-004, TO DILUTE Stock solution to dilute of major and secondary elements and trace elements Total nitrogen (N) 1.3% Ammoniacal nitrogen 0.1% (N-NH?) Nitrogen nitric acid 1.2% (N-NO ?) Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble 1.0% (0.4% P) Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble 1.8% (1.5% K) Calcium oxide (CaO) 1.1% (0.8% Ca) Magnesium oxide (MgO) 0.3% ( 0.2% Mg) Boron (B) 0.007% Copper (Cu) 0.001% Iron (Fe) chelated by DTPA * 0.02% Manganese (Mn) 0.01% Molybdenum (Mo) 0.002% Zinc (Zn) 0.007%
Attention. H315 – Causes skin irritation. H319 – Causes serious eye irritation. Dangerous. Respect the precautions for use.
Free Shipping Available
Click and Collect from our Store
Best Prices Guarranteed
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.