FERTILIZERS FOR NUTRIENT MINERAL SOLUTIONS NFU 42-004, TO DILUTE
Mother solution to dilute of major and secondary elements.
1.7% phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)
0.8% potassium oxide (K2O)
0.3% sulfur dioxide (SO3)
CANNAZYM is a very good quality preparation. CANNAZYM contains phosphorus and potassium. This combination stimulates the rapid growth of plant roots. Potassium is an enzyme activator and is involved in virtually all important functions in the plant while phosphorus is involved in the formation of oil, sugars and starch and stimulates flowering and fruit formation.
How does CANNAZYM work?
Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions of living organisms. (For example, they play a crucial role during our digestion). Cannazym triggers the activation of enzymes and its ingredients are essential for the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). ATP is an important energy source for many chemical processes that take place in plant problems. Cannazym nutrients also play an important role in the activation of many enzymes related to plant growth. By adding Cannazym you help promote root growth and nutrient uptake. Cannazym can also help to achieve a better tolerance of the plant to stress.
In addition, CANNAZYM contains vitamins that facilitate the development of the plant. This results in better assimilation of nutrients and increased resistance against pathogenic germs.
Several easily absorbable vitamins have been added to CANNAZYM. They stimulate the plant during the formation of new roots. A good radical system has many new growths and it is precisely during these growth points that elements such as calcium, magnesium and iron are absorbed.
- Shake well before use
- Dilute at the rate of 25 mL of product for 10 L of tap water (1:400)
- Add to nutrient solution, preferably for the life of the plant, and at least once a week
- Double the dose for one month, in case of reuse of old substrate bars and not treated with CANNZYM
- Double the dose for 1 to 2 week(s) if reusing breads treated with CANNAZYM
- Do not prepare nutrient for more than 10 days
- Do not administer at the same time products containing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
In the event of correction of water used with mineral acids or alkalizing products, use only the products named and specified in the standards NF U 42-005:1994 and NF U 42-006:1994 made mandatory.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Excessive use of fertilizer harms the quality of the soil and the plant
- Products at risk of forming crystals at low temperature: do not store below 4°C, keep the container closed
- Store away from frost, in a closed and dark place
The packaging is 100% polyethylene, a recyclable cadmium-free plastic material.
Free Shipping Available
Click and Collect from our Store
Best Prices Guarranteed
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.