Are you looking for the best carbon filters on the European market ? Opt for Bull Filters carbon filters !
Efficient and durable , Bull Filters carbon filters contain virgin carbon imported from Australia , whose specific grain size (RC-4/8) gives Bull Filters a particular lightness and a very appreciable compactness .
By respecting the conditions of use (indicated below) , the Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h shows real efficiency for up to two consecutive years . 100% guaranteed .
Characteristics of a Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h:
– Filter outlet: 200 mm ;
– Maximum air volume accepted: 1300 m3/h ;
– Dimensions: 60 x 20 cm ;
– Weight: 8.66 kg;
– Two pre-filters included, for intensive and constant use.
Here are the tips for use so that the Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h carbon filter can last for two consecutive years :
– install the Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h carbon filter within the culture space, in the center and at the height of the latter, and connect it to the inlet of an air extractor, whose flow does not exceed 1300 m3 per hour ;
– be sure to retain all its effectiveness, exclusively for the flowering or fruiting phase , and thus, so as not to expose it to excessive humidity, imperatively below 70% humidity, which would definitely harm its performance;
– keep the pre-filter of the Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h (wadding form surrounding the carbon filter), always clean and placed around the filter when in use, in order to avoid any blockage, which could be caused by surrounding pollution and plant pollen;
– clean the pre-filter of the Bull Filter 200 x 600 1300 m3/h filter, as soon as it appears tarnished, by simply taking it off and placing it in the washing machine at 30°C (maximum) to finish by drying outdoors only.