The connected Bluelab Guardian pH / EC monitor allows to have a data log and to remotely view the results of pH, conductivity and temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian pH/EC Connected Monitor is not only a constant indicator of the desired pH, conductivity and temperature levels of your nutrient solution, it also allows the data to be logged directly to a computer for you.
It is then possible to access the data via the cloud, from a mobile device or a remote computer (with permanent Internet access), to check extreme deviations and ensure that the parameters are not harmful. to culture.
A Bluelab USB Connector Stick (sold separately) is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connectors.
- Data logging capability (requires Bluelab Stick USB connector, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs
- green lights
- Large, easy-to-read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- High/low alarm flashing
- Greater tolerance to RF/electronic interference provided
- water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double-linked pH probe included
- Adjustable screen brightness
- non-volatile memory
Free Shipping Available
Click and Collect from our Store
Best Prices Guarranteed
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.