Rootbastic is a SUPER CONCENTRATED root stimulator with a combination of high NPK bio stimulants and Bio minerals which creates EXPLOSIVE ROOT PRODUCTION.
Following the successful and popular Bloombastic, your trusted nutrient manufacturer Atami now presents with great pride a new variant. ROOTBASTIC! This high quality root supplement ensures an explosive root production. This means a larger root system and many small capillaries, allowing the plant to absorb the nutrients more easily. Also Rootbastic increases the resistance of the plant which makes it less receptive for environmental stress.
- Rootbastic is highly concentrated. (0.1-0.3 ml : 1L).
- Will create explosive root production.
- Increases resistance to root disease and prevent environmental stress of the plant during the growing and flowering stage.
- Suitable for all sort of substrates and could be used in water-, soil and coco applications.
- Ideal for after planting stem cutting when the first roots are visible.
- Easy to apply and does not clog your system.
- You can make up to 5000 litre solution with just 500ml Rootbastic.
- Can be used in conjunction with all other basic nutrients.
- Highly effective the first 3 weeks when root formation is strongly desired!
How to use Rootbastic!
- Please note that this product WILL INCREASE THE PPM (parts per million) / EC of YOUR NUTRIENT SOLUTION.
- Start using Rootbastic WHEN THE ROOTS are approximately 2 inch long. This will occur during the FIRST WEEKS OF THE ROOTING STAGE when you have done your cuttings. After this, you can still add Rootbastic during the first three weeks of plant growth.
- Keep your base nutrients low as in the rooting stage adding rootbastic will primarily stimulate your root production.
- Begin with the minimum Rootbastic dosage and gradually increase to maximum strength.
- ADD 0.3 ML TO 1 ML OF ROOTBASTIC PER 1 US GALLON of water (0.1 – 0.3 ml per 1,000 ml) in your reservoir.
- Rootbastic can be used in ALL GROWING MEDIA and in combination with ALL FEEDING METHODS.
There are no reviews yet.