Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco
Now Tailor Made for Coco !!
Big Bud Coco takes the classic Big Bud formula and optimises it for use in coco coir. It contains a wide spectrum of yield-boosting and flavour-enhancing ingredients. One of the most important of these ingredients additives is iron. Which (like calcium) coco coir has a tendency to hang on to, leading to deficiencies. While many other boosters neglect this fact, the team of scientists at Advanced Nutrients have ensured that Big Bud Coco works to counter the issue, creating all-round stronger plants and delivering truly eye-popping yields. You won’t be disappointed!
- The classic Big Bud formula, optimised for use in coco coir
- For use from week two to week four
- Formulated by a team of top scientists dedicated to making products of excellence
- Manufactured to the very highest standards
- Provides extra Phosphorous and Potassium (PK) for profuse flowering
- Loaded with L-amino acids – the building blocks of proteins and flowers
- Contains additional iron, to correct coco-related deficiencies
- Includes ascorbic and citric acids to assist respiration
- Works best with the range of Advanced Nutrients additives and boosters
Big Bud noticeably increases the number of flowering-sites and the number of flowers during the early to middle parts of flowering. Towards the end of flowering, we recommend you switch your booster to Overdrive in order to finish, swell and ripen your crop. This booster works alongside Sensi Coco Bloom and will not affect its “pH perfect” technology.
Using Advanced Nutrients – Big Bud Coco:
Big Bud Coco is for use as a flowering booster & stimulator in addition to your usual hydroponic base nutrient (preferably Sensi Coco Bloom) from week 2 of flowering through to 3 weeks before harvest, using at a rate of 2ml per litre.
At 3 weeks before harvest we recommend you switch to using Advanced Nutrients Overdrive as your booster to finish off your grow as it is specifically designed to swell the increased number of created flowers
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Advanced Nutrients recommended dosage rates are only for vigorously growing plants that in the peak of health. Slower growing plants and those that are not 100% healthy will require a lower dosage rate.